Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Soft skills training - Working Together

In my soft skills mentoring session, this time I am going with “Working Together”. It is very difficult for me to differentiate the concepts “Team Work” and “Working Together”.  Hope you would have gone through my previous presentation related to “Team work”. 

Now, you can understand the power of Working together by end of this slide and the benefits of doing same. This slide will applicable all the scenarios irrespective of the job what you are doing like working in IT, Sales etc. 

I request you share your “Working together” experience and their results in comments section. So that my readers will also benefit from it. 


Thanks,
Nanjundan Chinnasamy

No comments:

Pega Decisioning Consultant - Mission Test Quiz & Answers

The Pega Certified Decisioning Consultant (PCDC) certification is for professionals participating in the design and development of a Pega ...