Thursday, June 12, 2014

Soft skills training - BodyLanguage

In my soft skills mentoring blog series, today I am about to write essential part of soft skill called “Body Language”. 

You may come across many presentations related to this area. I will try to add this article presentation as interesting as possible. In my presentation, I am about to write the power of Non-verbal communication and the kind of influence it will make.

In my presentation, I have documented where the attention required in body language during the conversation to make it more effective. Hope you will find it more interesting too.


Presentation Link: http://www.scribd.com/doc/229239956/teamwork-presentation-pptx


Thanks,
Nanjundan Chinnasamy

No comments:

Pega Decisioning Consultant - Mission Test Quiz & Answers

The Pega Certified Decisioning Consultant (PCDC) certification is for professionals participating in the design and development of a Pega ...